Friday 28 October 2022

New Washing machine.

 Doing my washing, the machine, "ProAction WMNS610P", was leaking and then smoking too, 

"I am just watching The Three Worlds of Gulliver (1960), I am sure I have seen this before, or was it Gulliver's Travels (1977) .


I try to do some washing, but the washing machine made some stange sounds and seem to stop working.
So ordered a new washing machine, that comes Monday next week, till then I can not do any washing.

Had a strange day at work, I got a clean UK Driving Licence, as to bring it to work, but now I am not wanted.
But I can drive around the depot? when they want.

Again I said I will be working this weekend.
Help pay for the new washing machine.

My last washing machine last from 2004 to 2014 I think, this one lasted from just after I got the new kitchen to today :-(
Lucky or more new made not to last so long?"



Again Ineed to order another washing machine, the last one cost £149:99 I think from Argos, so I went to them again, order one that £200, plus £50 for recycle old one, I hope, so £250.
Just takes loner for delivery 🚚, 23rd November.
So I might smell till them. 

No comments: