Friday 5 July 2024

Friday

 Thursday was General Election Day, I went to vote about 07:30, after I had a shower, which was playing up.

Then came home, to wait for the workman to come and fix it, between 09:30 to 14:30, I was just hoping that would not be too late, and it was around 11:00 I think, and seem to fix it, by putting a new electric shower unit in, which look nearly the same, or the same, plus new shower head.

Hard to tell, only tell it was looking a bit cleaning, lol silly me.

So something I was worried about been fixed.

I only got today at work, 14:30 to 21:30.

Then off from work for about a week, again.

I might get a haircut Saturday, well I need a haircut, I might look a little more neat, do I care for that, I am not very good at sitting down for a haircut.

May be Saturday, I will wake up and just walk to Prince of Wales road, and get my hair cut, or many be not ? 


No comments: