Friday 15 March 2024

3 Nights in North Mallorca: Exploring Deia, Valdemossa, Soller Port | Ti...


 
I seen advert for three nights away, which shows a from price, that IMHO, is very low, sometimes all inclusive price with return flights, or half board with Benidorm.
Even Budapest B&B for £99 looks cheap?

Well, Been staying in Liverpool at  cheap hotel, for around £50 a night, that will go up a lo, if I stay t Friday and Saturday, I do not get even a bus ticket, or breakfast, that will put the price up even more. 
I never been on a offer like this, but looking at this video of 3 nights in Mallorca, and I think of the adverts in Metro free newspapers you get at railway stations, and other places.

I never book this, so may be the from price, is for very few, and most people will pay a lot more? I do not know.

Just notice that only Budapest was three nights away, the others are 4 nights, and one, £299 Turkey is seven nights, is it too cheap to be true? I like to see what a very cheap holiday feel like? 



No comments: